Saturday 19 November 2011

Thursday Schooling

On Thursday I was working at home so I was able to go to the farm in daylight for a change.  As Jasmine didn't have any lessons until last lesson she came too and we took the opportunity for her to ride Sonny in the menage and do the first 'proper' schooling since her wolf tooth was removed. 

She did some walk and trot work and after a warm up, took up a contact.  No reaction.  Halleluia, I think we've cracked it!  I don't want to speak too soon, but it all looked very good.  She moved on into canter and Sonny went very nicely.  Throughout the whole session Sonny tossed her head about twice which I think we can allow her as she is still very green anyway.

I did take some pics, but they were all on Jasmine's phone so I don't have them with me.  These are the only ones I took on mine:-

Sonny enjoying a well earned dinner
Santana showing off his shine and having a bit of dinner so Sonny didn't have to eat alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment